We invite you to experience the largest campus in the world - Berry College's 27,000 acre wonderland, packed with miles and miles of historic buildings, pristine forest, and diverse wildlife. Run among some of Berry's 1,200+ deer and enjoy the hospitality of our school/college volunteers!
• Help preserve our beautiful campus and plan to arrive early.
• Limited parking will be available on campus.
• Overflow parking and shuttles will be available at Mt. Berry Square Mall.
• Arrive early and follow signs for shuttles starting at 6:00 am.
• Return shuttles will run until 12:30 pm and will load at the traffic circle in front of Hermann Hall.